Worldwide operational support, live positions, camera crews, editors
Back to Events
12 - 30 March 17
British Prime Minister Theresa May will trigger Article 50 of the Lisbon Treaty on 29 March 2017, formally signalling the UK's intention to leave the European Union.
The move will fire the starting gun on two years of high-stakes divorce negotiations with the EU that could pave the way for the United Kingdom to leave the bloc in 2019.
To aid your coverage, Global Media Services can offer a range of broadcast facilities, including:
* Live stand-up positions on London's Lambeth Bridge, overlooking the Houses of Parliament.
* Live stand-up positions at Number 10, Downing Street.
* Live stand-up positions at on Abingdon Green, overlooking the Houses of Parliament.
* Live studio positions overlooking the Houses of Parliament.
* Multi-format playout facilities.
* International delivery via AP's satellite and fibre networks.