Worldwide operational support, live positions, camera crews, editors
Back to Events
23 April - 8 May 17
Various Locations, France
The first round of voting is held in France's presidential election on 23 April, with the second round run-off taking place on 7 May 2017.
Operational dates vary depending on election events and news locations - for the most up-to-date information, please contact AP GMS.
To aid your coverage, Global Media Services is planning to offer a range of broadcast facilities, including:
* Live stand-up positions with a view of the Eiffel Tower.
* Live stand-up positions at the candidate HQs of Emmanuel Macron and Marine Le Pen.
* Live stand-up positions at a central Paris Polling Station - operational on polling days.
* Live stand-up positions at victory celebrations - operational after results announced on 7 May 2017.
* Live studio positions at AP's Paris bureau.
* Multi-format playout facilities.
* International delivery via AP's satellite and fibre networks.