Worldwide operational support, live positions, camera crews, editors
Back to Events
20 to 23 March 2017
President Trump's Supreme Court Pick Confirmation Hearings
Washington DC, USA
The Senate Judiciary Committee will begin confirmation hearings for President Donald Trump's Supreme Court pick Neil Gorsuch on 20 March 2017.
It is expected the hearings to last three to four days. The first day will have opening statements by committee members and the federal judge tapped for the high court vacancy. Questioning of Gorsuch will begin 21 March.
While Gorsuch’s confirmation could return the court to a conservative majority, it could also signal the beginning of a push to reframe healthcare law, LGBT rights and other hot-button topics.
To aid your coverage, Global Media Services can to offer a range of broadcast facilities, including:
* Live stand-up positions outside the Supreme Court.
* Live stand-up positions on the White House North Lawn.
* Live stand-up and studio positions overlooking the White House at AP's Washington DC bureau.
* Multi-format playout facilities.
* International delivery via AP's satellite and fibre networks.
To book or request a ratecard, please use the buttons below.