Terms and Conditions
Access to and use of this website and any services accessed through it are provided by AP subject to the following terms and conditions:
2. You acknowledge that all intellectual property rights, including copyright and database rights, in the AP website, services, and its contents belong to or have been licensed to AP or are otherwise used by AP as permitted by applicable law.
3. In accessing the AP website and services you agree to access them solely for the purpose of your organisation. Save as expressly permitted within the terms of your organisations contract, you are not permitted to copy, download, store in any medium (including any other website), distribute, transmit, broadcast, show in public, adapt or change in any way any part of the AP website for any other purpose without the prior written permission of AP or in accordance with the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 or other applicable law. The services provided are to support AP services and clients only and may not be passed on, and or relied upon by any other third party who is not a client of AP.
4. Links to the AP site are welcome, provided they link to the AP website's home page. AP disclaims all liability for any legal or other consequences (including for infringement of third party rights) of links made to the AP website.
5. AP provides the material published on its website and any services offered are on the basis that it makes no express or implied warranties in respect of the material, information or services provided. AP, and the original providers of the material, exclude to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability for any damages or losses and for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential loss of business, anticipated savings, revenues or profits or goodwill or reputation or special damages or loss arising from the publication of the material on the AP website.
6. AP is not responsible for the content of any material you encounter after leaving our site via a link in it or otherwise, and AP excludes to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability that may arise in respect of such material.
7. AP endeavours to ensure that all information and material on the website and the services provided are correct and accurate but does not accept any liability for errors or omissions, neither does AP warrant that use of this site and or services will be uninterrupted.
8. This site and services may be used only for lawful purposes and in a manner, which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by, any third party. AP has the right to edit, refuse to post or remove any material submitted to or posted on the site. AP is not responsible for, neither does AP accept any liability for, any material posted on the site other than by AP. Any opinions, advice, statements, offers or other information expressed or made available by third parties on the AP site are those of the third party concerned. AP neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any such third-party material.
9. These terms and conditions are governed by and will be interpreted in accordance with English law and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. The various provisions of these terms and conditions are severable and if any provision is held to be invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction then such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the remaining provisions. If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, use of this site must be terminated immediately.
If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, use of this website and services must be terminated immediately.
The AP logo is a trademark of Associated Press registered in the UK and other countries. This mark may not be copied or used without permission.
Registered in England, Company No 3589918
Registered Office: The Interchange, Oval Road, Camden Lock, London NW1 7DZ, United Kingdom
© AP 2005 – 2017