1. AP is committed to protecting your privacy. We use the most up-to-date technologies to keep the information you give us secure and confidential, and to prevent unauthorised access to it. We use the information you give us:
- to tell you about our products and services which are likely to be of interest to you; and
- to make our website more relevant to your interests and tell you about improvements which are likely to be of interest to you.
2. We collect and retain only sufficient information to enable us to carry out these services. During the course of any visit to the AP website, a cookie will be downloaded on your computer. Cookies are text files that identify your computer to our server. Cookies do not identify the individual user, just the computer used. Any information that is supplied by cookies can help us provide visitors with a better service and will help us when analysing the profile of our visitors. Many websites do this whenever a user visits their website, in order to track traffic flows. You can usually set your browser so that it does not accept cookies if you require but please note this may materially distort the quality of the service and any data you may wish to receive.
3. We will not disclose any of the information you give us beyond AP . We do not sell or supply any of the information you give us to anyone.
4. Use of this website constitutes your consent to AP's collection and use of the information, which you give us via our website. Use of this site also constitutes your acceptance of AP's website terms and conditions, which apply to the use of this site and which you should read before you use this site.
5. You are entitled to ask for a copy of the information we have about you at any time, and to have that information corrected if it is inaccurate. Please contact: AP Web Administration
7. If you have any comments about our website or our products and services, please contact us:
AP Web Administration
Email: AP Web Administration
© APTN Limited 2017